Concentrated product designed for removing rubber traces from all kinds of hard surfaces.
Excellently dissloves greasy exploitative dirt and adhesives used by sportsmen (paraffin and resinous).
Effective in 2-30% solutions.
For daily cleaning, we recommend using 2-5%.
For removing stubborn pollution from vulcanized rubber use 10-30% solution.
Recommended for thorough cleaning:
- industrial floors (epoxy resins, concrete, gres, natural stone)
- office floors (ceramics, linoleum, PVC etc.)
- sports floors (parquet, PVC etc.)
Method of use
- fresh dirt: 0.5 – 2% (50 – 200 ml / 10 l of water)
- old dirt: 10 – 20% (1 – 2 l / 10 l of water)
- spot cleaning (layered dirt) 1:3 with water
Compose a working solution depending on the level of dirt, apply it to the contaminated area and wait for 1-2 minutes.
Scrub mechanically or by hand, pick up all the dirt and wash the area with fresh water.
Dry it yourself or allow it to dry off on its own.
WARNING: On polymer surfaces use spot cleaning at maximum 1% solution (100 ml / 10 l of water).
P17/010 - 10l