Top PLAM Oxy
Product designed for removing and bleaching old stains and discolourations of gastronomic origin, such as juices, alcohols, cola, coffee, tea and urine, blood, some dyes, rust.
Use after laundering and carefully rinsing and also there where chloric stain removers didn’t work.
Recommended for textile surfaces made from natural fibres of floral or animal origins (wool, cotton, linen, silk, jute, hemp, coconut fibres).
May be used on synthetic fibres.
- textile surfaces with durable colour (tablecloths, clothes, linens, rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture)
Method of use
Read product’s safety data sheet before using.
- spread the product on the stained surface
- spray it with water and wait for 1.5-2 hours
- moisturize the surface every 30 minutes
- collect the dirt and wash the surface with vacuum washer
- use a 1:3 solution with water
For removing foam, use De-Foam product.
In case of splattering, quickly wipe plastic, wooden or metal elements.
Warning: This product must be used only on materials with durable colours.
Before using, test the surface durability.